Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Gotta love a good all black outfit. I wore this for my birthday party last night! woo 21
Basically, I'm planning on wearing my new birks every day until I die probably.
yay have a great day! I can't wait for sushi birthday dinner tonight. yummm
What I'm Wearing: Tank and Skirt: H&M, Lace bralette: Forever 21, Bracelet: Forever 21, Shoes: Birkenstock
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Monday, April 28, 2014
I can't get enough of this skirt. There are so many different ways to style it! This is how I wore it on Easter in Holland.
Also, I love how it looks when it is blowing in the wind.
Moral of the story: This skirt is perfect
What I'm Wearing: Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Wasteland, Shoes: DSW, Clutch: Found, Necklace: Old Navy
Sunday, April 20, 2014
My family came to visit for Easter weekend, and we had some beautiful weather finally! I got to break out my new sunnies, and of course a floral shirt.
I am also loving this simple clutch. I think it will be the perfect spring accessory!
Hope you all have a great Monday!
What I'm Wearing: Shirt: Topshop, Pants: Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: DSW, Clutch: Found, Bracelet: A'Gaci, Sunnies: Forever 21
Thursday, April 3, 2014
I forgot my camera at home when I came back to school from spring break, so these random snapshots will have to do for now!
1. Sushi night with the fam over spring break. SO GOOD
2. Caribou Coffee is one of the many loves of my life. The one by my house closed down, but when I was in the city over spring break I had to go. My fave drink when it's nice out is the sparkling lemon ginger pomegranate.
3. Loving all things french-inspired right now like this Eiffel Tower shirt from H&M!
4. This has been a longggggg week of studying for physics with the help of a lot of coffee.
5. GETTING DELICIOUS (and pretty) HOME COOKED MEALS IS THE BEST
6. New sunnies from Forever 21. love the pop of gold.
and OBVIOUSLY I had to bring out the floral leggings for spring
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
I had been wanting some more pink in my closet, and this fuzzy pink jacket is the perfect addition! I also could not pass up this adorbs macaron shirt....it was necessary and perfect for spring.
Also can we just discuss how this outfit is like the exact opposite of my last post.....my style changes a lot.
What I'm Wearing: Jacket: H&M, Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: DSW, Rings: Forever 21