Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lately






I forgot my camera at home when I came back to school from spring break, so these random snapshots will have to do for now! 

1. Sushi night with the fam over spring break. SO GOOD
2. Caribou Coffee is one of the many loves of my life. The one by my house closed down, but when I was in the city over spring break I had to go. My fave drink when it's nice out is the sparkling lemon ginger pomegranate.
3. Loving all things french-inspired right now like this Eiffel Tower shirt from H&M!
4. This has been a longggggg week of studying for physics with the help of a lot of coffee.
5. GETTING DELICIOUS (and pretty) HOME COOKED MEALS IS THE BEST
6. New sunnies from Forever 21. love the pop of gold.
and OBVIOUSLY I had to bring out the floral leggings for spring

No comments:

Post a Comment