Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Yay Friends






This was our signature pose back in the day... we never really knew why

 Meet my BFF Christine (a.k.a Chrissy)! We have pretty much been best friends since 4th grade and it has been a wonderful 10 years of friendship! We go to different colleges, but whenever we are reunited it feels like we were never apart.

I went shopping this weekend and fell in love with this skirt. Mostly because of the floral print, but I have also really wanted a skirt this length. My mom thinks it looks like a grandma skirt, but I love it so that's all that matters. Flowy skirts like this are perfect for hot summer days!

Hope you are having a great day!

What I'm Wearing: Top: Charlotte Russe, Skirt: Forever 21, Necklace: Francesca's, Shoes:Adrienne Vitadini-DSW

What Chrissy is Wearing: Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment