Wednesday, June 26, 2013

England Adventure

Hello!
It has been a while since I have blogged, but I just got back from an amazing trip to England! I was there for a music class so we spent a lot of time going to evensong services at beautiful cathedrals and listening to folk music performed at 15th-century pubs. We also had a lot of free time to explore the various cities we stayed in and that meant a lot of time shopping at the markets.
I fell in love with London the moment we arrived. The fashion there is incredible! I could not get over how nicely everyone dressed it was so wonderful.
I am currently missing British accents and red telephone boxes and basically I need to go back to England asap.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip!






I loved all of the bikes in Cambridge. They were so cute!













I had to get the classic red phone booth pic. and I am in love with these pants I bought in London. They are from New Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment