Saturday, January 11, 2014

Tuesday Inspiration: Carrie Bradshaw

Since Tuesday is usually the worst day of the week, here's some fashion inspiration to get you through the day!







Carrie Bradshaw is my ultimate style icon in both Sex and the City and The Carrie Diaries. I want to dress like her everyday! The Carrie Diaries has become one of my favorite shows lately, not only for Carrie's to die for outfits, but also because Sebastian and Carrie are the CUTEST COUPLE EVER and I just get really attached to fictional characters.....it's a problem sometimes.


Speaking of Carrie, I also LOVE this quote from SJP in the latest issue of InStyle:

"People should dress the way they want. Any rules for age or shape are silly. If you walk out the door feeling good about yourself, that's what counts." 


all pics came from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment