Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Showers









Shoutout to my super cute friend Lauren for letting us use her room for a spur of the moment photo shoot!


Also can we just discuss how perfect her bun is!?


It has been nonstop raining for a while now so it has been hard to take new outfit pictures outside. Since there is no sign of the rain ever stopping I tried out an indoor photo sesh in my friends' adorable dorm room! I love this skirt because of the floral print, of course,  and I paired it with this new cross shirt my mom bought for me! (She's the best)
Hopefully it will stop raining soon, especially because I'm pretty sure I have an intramural soccer game tonight.....
I hope you are all having a great week!

What I'm wearing: Sweater: Forever 21, Shirt: A'Gaci, Skirt: Forever 21, Tights: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Steve Madden-Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment