Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to school

Hello! 
So It's been a while but I just finished my first week of the new school year! It's my first year living in a house instead of a dorm room and I am loving it so far. I thought I would share some of my favorite parts of my room, and an outfit of course! 

My random assortment of wall art and pictures is definitely my favorite part! Some of these things were DIY, a few were thrifted, and other prints were from Ikea and Room 363. 

My outfit of the day. Before this year I would have never worn these overalls in public but now I'm all for it. The overalls and shirt were both thrifted, the necklace is from Kohl's, and the shoes are from Topshop 

Always gotta have some floral print! I got this adorbs tin at a garage sale for 25 cents and the fake flowers are from Room 363 and Hobby Lobby. 

 
Love my mugs and this super cute bike decor from Big Lots. 

It is the perfect place to store my favorite gold rings! 

Hopefully I will be able to start posting more once I'm all settled in. Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment