Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Inspiration

Hello!
So I've been meaning to do a new outfit post, but the past few days have been SO HOT and living in a house without AC has not been super fun. So I've been struggling with what to wear because i'm running out of summer outfits and I'm just really excited for fall and colder weather and sweaters and scarves and boots and so many other great fall things!!

Hopefully once it cools down and I stop constantly sweating I will be able to post some more outfits! until then, here is some fall inspiration that I am dreaming about:

I really want some boots like this!  





Some of my latest vintage finds! Blazer from Frances Jaye and Bag from Found. I can't wait to wear them! 

I am also soooo excited about pumpkin coffee drinks



No comments:

Post a Comment